“Trekking Peaks” in Nepal generally fall under 5,587 meter to 6500 meters of elevation range which any fit and keen trekkers can climb. Climbing these trekking peaks in Nepal is beyond simply trekking. So, climbers should be fit and have some experience in climbing.
As the name implies, these peaks can be attempted as part of a normal trekking trip leading up to the designated summit as well. To scale the peak, a separate permit is required along with an associated trekking and national park permit fee. Peak Climbing provides more quantities of thrills and adventures, more than normal trekking journeys. Climbing along the ropes tied up to rocks and hard terrain requires great physical endurance and careful planning. Although most of these peaks are non-technical from a mountaineering point of view, they require a keen sense of adventure at high elevations.
Basic mountaineering background above the snow line is required. One should know how to use ice axes, climbing boots with crampons, ropes, etc. Himalayan Global ‘s Professional climbing guides will supervise and give instruction to the novice climbers. Being on top of one of the Trekking Peaks of the Himalayas is a kind of dream fulfilled. One can surely achieve this zeal with us. For further information on Trekking peak climbing and cost, you can directly contact us at email@example.com
Peak Climbing Below 6000m
- Tharpa Chuli peak (5,663m/18,575ft) is also known as Tent peak which is located towards the south of ...Duration: 17 Days
- Yala Peak Climbing (5,500m) is one among easiest peak located in the north of Kathmandu in Langtang Region. ...Duration: 13 Days
- Naya Kanga Peak also known as Ganja La Chuli rises to the west of Ganja La, and has ...Duration: 15 Days
- Paldor Peak Climbing with Himalayan Global Expedition to the remote area of the Langtang region at the south-east ...Duration: 14 Days
Peak Climbing Above 6000m
- Himalayan Global Peak (6,164m), is a newly opened climbing peak which is relatively unknown hence, the opportunity to ...Duration: 18 Days
- Climbing Island Peak (6189m ) or Imja Tse, is one of the most popular trekking peaks in Nepal. This ...Duration: 15 Days
- Lobuche East Peak Climbing is considered as one of the popular and easy peak climbing adventure in Nepal....Duration: 13 Days
- Mera Peak Climbing is a very popular itinerary that takes you to the renowned Mera Peak (6,476 m). It ...Duration: 14 Days
- Dhampus Peak Climbing (6012m) is one of the easy and popular peaks for climbing in Nepal. Also known ...Duration: 15 Days
- Ombigaichen Peak Climbing (6340m), is organized by Himalayan Global Expedition, a rarely climbed trekking peak in the Everest ...Duration: 14 Days
- Pisang Peak Climbing with Himalayan Global Expedition is considered one of the easy climbing peaks among the trekking ...Duration: 16 Days