“Trekking Peaks” in Nepal generally fall under 5,587 meter to 6500 meters of elevation range which any fit and keen trekkers can climb. Climbing these trekking peaks in Nepal is beyond simply trekking. So, climbers should be fit and have some experience in climbing.
As the name implies, these peaks can be attempted as part of a normal trekking trip leading up to the designated summit as well. To scale the peak, a separate permit is required along with an associated trekking and national park permit fee. Peak Climbing provides more quantities of thrills and adventures, more than normal trekking journeys. Climbing along the ropes tied up to rocks and hard terrain requires great physical endurance and careful planning. Although most of these peaks are non-technical from a mountaineering point of view, they require a keen sense of adventure at high elevations.
Basic mountaineering background above the snow line is required. One should know how to use ice axes, climbing boots with crampons, ropes, etc. Himalayan Global ‘s Professional climbing guides will supervise and give instruction to the novice climbers. Being on top of one of the Trekking Peaks of the Himalayas is a kind of dream fulfilled. One can surely achieve this zeal with us. For further information on Trekking peak climbing and cost, you can directly contact us at email@example.com
Peak Climbing Below 6000m
- Naya Kanga peak also known as Ganja La Chuli rises to the west of Ganja La, and has been a ...Duration: 17 Days
- Naya Kanga peak also known as Ganja La Chuli rises to the west of Ganja La, and has been a ...Duration: 13 Days
- Naya Kanga peak also known as Ganja La Chuli rises to the west of Ganja La, and has been a ...Duration: 15 Days
- Paldor Peak (5,896m/19,339ft.) lies in a remote area of the Langtang region at the south-east end of the Ganesh Himal. ...Duration: 14 Days
Peak Climbing Above 6000m
- Island Peak is one of the most popular trekking peaks in Nepal. It is also known as Imja Tse. From ...Duration: 15 Days
- Lobuche East Peak Climbing is considered one of the popular and easy peak climbing in Nepal. There are two distinct ...Duration: 13 Days
- Mera Peak (6,476 m) is categorized as a trekking peak. It is a mountain in the Mahalangur section of the ...Duration: 14 Days
- Dhampus Peak Climbing (6012m) is one of the easy and popular peaks for climbing in Nepal. Also known as Thapa ...Duration: 15 Days
- Ombigaichen peak (6340m) is rarely climbed trekking peak in the Everest region. It is situated at Mahalangur Himalayan range.Duration: 14 Days
- Pisang (6,091m) is considered one of the easy climbing peaks among the trekking peaks in Nepal. To access to the ...Duration: 16 Days