For those travelers who have limited holidays for Nepal or do not have any previous trekking experience but still want to explore Nepalese countryside and the Himalayas, Short and Easy Treks are highly recommended for them.
In Nepal there are many treks that can be short and easy. All short treks are generally easy and can be organized within a short duration through low elevation routes in the hills. These short treks meet the interest, timeframe and physical limitations of people of all ages whether it may be grandparents, youths and family with kids to explore the wonders of trekking. Short and easy treks provide lots of choices from observing diverse Nepalese rural culture, custom and their tradition to exploring different areas across the country. Every Nepalese ethnic group of people has their own identity on their culture, rituals, costume, dialects & life style. Besides, you will also explore the nature, mountain scenery & flora and fauna within a short span of time. Short and easy treks can be suitably combined with sightseeing tours, jungle safari and rafting program which you can choose on your own and we will fit in your itinerary. Moderate level of fitness is always required and most suited to families, couples, groups and individuals.
- Perfect trek for novice and beginners
- Magnificent views of beautiful Himalayan peaks
- Amazing sunrises and sunsets
- Trek through dense forests of oak, bamboo, and rhododendron
- Encounter with the different ethnic groups of people in the patches of villages
- A chance to get to know the local lifestyle and culture of the villagers
- Enjoy a glimpse of the rich unspoiled landscape and local culture & tradition
- Most accessible trekking routes