Remote Area Trek in Nepal offers the serious trekkers an opportunity to get closer to nature and enjoy the pristine beauty amidst solitude. Far-flung Nepalese villages enthrall the clients with a wonderful experience of different cultures, the different lifestyle of ethnic groups of people. Witness the virgin forests with exotic plants and animals, hidden mountain valleys, streams, and waterfalls. Some of the trails are rough and steep and hangs on a bluff high above the river and many bridges.
This particular remote area features an incredible range of landscapes of mountains and glacial terrain. Experience sceneries of grazing Yaks, mountain Sheep and spectacular rhododendrons and giant magnolia forests seen in full blooms during the spring. All our trekking itineraries for the remote area are well researched, reasonable and manicured as per the clients' interest. Each of our adventure trips is accompanied by expert guides who are enthusiastic about providing the very best adventure experiences with the incredible local knowledge and share our vision of responsible tourism approach.
Below are some of the adventurous remote treks in Nepal where Himalayan Global Expeditions organize full board trekking providing with tents, food, necessary porters and permits. In the east of Nepal most of the trailheads for remote areas are connected by road and some remote areas particularly those of western parts are connected by flights.
- Explore Wild and Remote areas of Nepal
- Experience the culture, tradition & lifestyle of native people
- Previous trekking experience is required
- Walk through snow-covered glaciers, medieval villages, impressive lakes & Buddhist Monasteries
- Most of the places still not easily accessible
- Experience the ancient cultural and agricultural practices
Remote Area Trek Packages
- Sherpani Col Pass Trek is one of the highest and the most difficult high-pass treks in the Himalayas. ...Duration: 22 Days
- Dhaulagiri Circuit trek is a most popular and challenging camping trek in the Annapurna region that takes you ...Duration: 19 Days
- Makalu base camp trek takes you to one of the most remote and unfrequented areas in Nepal. The ...Duration: 18 Days