Newly Opened Trek, a latest addition to trekking in Nepal. These treks let you explore nepal with a unique combination of natural and cultural attractions. Nepal is indisputably a Trekker's paradise offering uncountable exciting newly opened trekking routes with a unique combination of natural and cultural attractions. Due to good efforts of trekking agencies and initiation of the Nepal Ministry of Tourism, some trekking destinations have been newly introduced across the country. These newly explored treks provide a new experience for those who are looking for something more exciting and challenging. Trekkers can explore the unexplored and diverse natural treasures of this Himalayan country and achieve a lifetime experience.
Himalayan Global Expeditions is proud to offer newly explored trekking routes in Nepal. Some of the popular newly explored treks are Ganesh Himal Trek, Tsum valley trek, Chepang Hill Trek, Lumbasumba Pass Trek, Ruby Valley trek. All these treks are both exciting and adventurous. During the trek into Newly Explored areas travelers will enjoy the superb panoramic mountain views, natural beauties and have a lifetime experience.
Newly Explored Treks are suitable for those people who want to have experience of high hills, mountains, wildlife enjoying in nature and the lifestyle how the people inhabit in the countryside. All these treks are organized in basic teahouse/ lodge accommodation or in full board camping.
- Explore less- touristy parts of Nepal
- Beautiful treks enriched with different cultures and religious experiences
- A new experience for something more exciting and challenging
- Explore the unexplored and diverse natural treasures
- Enjoy a lifetime experience of diverse ethnic culture, nature and adventure
- Offers spectacular close-up views of the Himalayan Mountains
- Easily accessible and not that long trekking route
Newly Opened Trek Packages
- Shiva Dhara Trek is a newly opened trek travelling within the Makalu-Barun National Park and is a perfect ...Duration: 15 Days
- Himalayan Global Trek takes you into the wilderness of Makalu-Barun National Park. It is one of the newly ...Duration: 20 Days
- Jor Khambe Round Trek is a completely new trek started in 2019. This trek travels through the heart of ...Duration: 23 Days
- Api Himal Base Camp Trek is non- touristy trekking trail located in the Far-western region of Nepal, named ...Duration: 22 Days
- Mardi Himal Trek is one of the most exotic and least explored treks in the Annapurna region offering ...Duration: 11 Days